Dave Saying Nothing Negative

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Another Week of Saying Nothing Negative

Well I just wrapped up my third week of saying nothing negative about anyone.  I'm not as "on edge" about it now.  I didn't get to have my weekly meeting with my support team because of schedule conflicts.  We will meet again next week.  It was a good week.  It is interesting that I have sort of settled into a routine in only the third week.  In the coming weeks I have the two anti-bullying assemblies, and I am a guest speaker at a celebrity roast.  That second one could be an interesting challenge for someone who is not supposed to say anything negative about anyone, but I think I have an angle that will work.  I think I have learned that most people I come in contact with make it easy to say nothing negative.  Those that do make me want to become negative, I simply don't think about as much as I used to.  Just sort of let the moment come and go without comment and move on with my day.  Seems fairly simple most of the time.  Funny I never thought of it before I started this journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment