Dave Saying Nothing Negative

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Planning to say nothing negative about anyone ever.

This is my first blog entry ever.  I know who cares, right?  Well I suppose the answer is only me.  It is December 29th 2010 as I prepare for what I hope will be an incredible journey of self discovery and change.  You are invited to come along.  The purpose of this blog is to track my efforts to keep my New Year Resolution which is: "To say nothing negative about anyone ever"  It is a simple concept.  It is not a new concept.  I think we have all heard "If you have nothing good to say, say nothing."  But, how many of us have ever really tried it?  I know I haven't, not really.  I mean I'm like most people I guess.  I try to be nice, but I have never tried to really say nothing negative about anyone ever.  I am a little scared how this will work.  I wonder what I will be giving up.  Are negative comments about people really an important part of life that we MUST have?  I don't know the answer, but I intend to find out.  I'll be back to report my progress or complete failure and the results the attempt brings.  See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment